Welcome to Strohecker Vision Care
Your Optometrist in Mansfield, PA
Seeing an optometrist is about more than getting an eye exam and updating your eyeglasses or contact lens prescription. At Strohecker Vision Care our Doctors are committed to the eye health of the patients we serve in our local area as well as helping those who are less fortunate in other countries to receive the vision care they need. We work with the Optometry Giving Sight program that provides low cost eye care and glasses for millions of vision impaired individuals around the world, while also helping to train eye care professionals in these areas for sustained vision support.
Our Commitment to Our Patients' Eye Health
Our commitment to overall eye health starts with our strong team of eye care professionals. Dr. Robert Strohecker and Dr. Lindsay Kibler use state of the art training and equipment to provide comprehensive eye exams and testing for a wide variety of eye conditions including, but not limited to:
- Diabetes (or Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Cataract diagnosis and post-op care
- Low Vision
- LASIK evaluation and post-op care
Whether you have a history of eye problems or not, we encourage you to be proactive about caring for your eye health. Problems can begin slowly and can often only be detected with an exam. If this happens the best solutions come with an early diagnosis. To learn more about your eye health and how we can meet your vision needs contact Strohecker Vision Care at 570-662-3891 to schedule an appointment.
We are also a drop-off location for donated glasses/materials for the local Lions Club!
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE BELIEVE:
- Provide a personalized, innovative eyecare experience that contributes to a lifetime of visual health and wellness.
- You matter. Our patients are not only what keep our business and mission alive, but you are our “why”. Your comfort and confidence in our experience and knowledge are our top priorities.
- We care. Coming to the doctor doesn’t have to be a dreaded hassle. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive exam, while offering the amenities and expertise that create superior service in a small-town environment.
- Commitment. We are committed to staying on the cutting edge of technology while remaining innovative in our approach to your overall eyehealth. With a focus on preventative eye care, we aim to increase the longevity of your vision and health!
- Excellence. We strive to make every facet of your experience here, excellent. From the moment you’ve made your appointment, to our after-visit follow-up; we want to provide a relaxing, comfortable and enjoyable experience that you can rely on for years to come.